Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 172: Garden silk.

The botanical gardens were not only alive with flowers, ginger plants and the bits that make up the tropics, there were a multitude of people there today.   All of which escaped me – tunnel vision.  I had my eye on the prize and found a beautiful little spot tucked up in the side of the gardens with not many around.  Solitude at last, it didn’t matter I was lying on the ground, no weird looks today, whilst getting the different angel.    Although, it seems as long as you have a camera in your hand, doesn’t matter what weird stance you are in, getting ‘the shot’ it’s ok.  Maybe I’ll just stick to that theory and then people want ask questions.  9 times out of 10 after you have taken the shot, people will follow your lead.  Unless they think you are a total, well never mind I think you know what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment