Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 168: Raindrops keep falling on our…

Well can’t say that the garden isn’t watered today.  Probably a good thing cause I can’t work out how to use the timer on the tap, for the watering system.  Arr technology, some days it is kind to me and others, what happened to just getting off the chair and turning on the tap.  Now there is an idea.  I also didn’t profess to being a champion gardener either, those talents lie elsewhere, with other members of my family.  Today, the raindrops came down steadily and it should hold over the garden for a while.  It has put a bit of a dampener (pardon pun) on the Davis Cup tennis though.  The Aussies are going great, so I hope when it starts up again we continue on the winning streak.  In the meantime I had to chase raindrops today on the footpath, for a different kind of look on a rainy day.  Let me tell you they are pretty quick too.  Slippery little suckers you could say.  This one didn’t get away though and I got him right before he exploded, if you look closely the bubble reflects the palm trees.  Who said the tropics were boring on a raining day.


No comments:

Post a Comment