Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 194: Fern Wave.


 Love the macro world and the challenges it throws you.  This fern leaf was waving in the sunlight, with the gentle breeze blowing through, which always adds to the adventure in the macro world.  As a kid I lived on a farm in Victoria and we had a valley/gully that we called fern tree gully, it was loaded with these ferns and the taller ones too.  They formed a natural tree house that I use to play in with my mates from the other farm, wombat whole at the side.  It was so cool, so was the creek that ran by it, literally.  We are talking about the southern states here…joking.  It is funny how things we see now as adults remind us of happy childhood memories or maybe unhappy ones, but I’m going for the great ones, cause I was lucky enough to have a lot.  Just got to forget how many years ago that was – ha ha! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment