Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 193: After the rain.

If nature could take out an AVO, on humans, these lily pads would probably have taken one out on me by now.  For a long time I’ve been stalking them, right after the rain, trying to capture; the right light, angle, larger water droplets, with the dark waters looming under it.  Finally today was the day, and went for it, because sometimes that is just what you have to do in life.  Stop saying yes, maybe I will, or I’ll do that tomorrow – just ‘do it’.  So between showers I grabbed my chance and there were no snakes to get my heart rate up like on day 185.  After taking test shots I went to put my foot down, looked and alas a lovely snake crawling under my foot.  Did a mighty back track that day, and took the long way back to the car.  But hey it is all part of the fun of getting a shot everyday for you, enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment