Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 321: Cloud boogie.

 When I was a little kid; on my very first plane trip, I asked Mum and Dad, as we flew above the clouds if they were the giant’s marshmallow stash.  Because when we passed over blue sky, I thought the giant must have been very hungry, to eat that entire marshmallow field.  Thinking he must have liked a lot of hot chocolates, and perhaps the odd rocky road.  Very active imagination, if the truth be known the imagination is probably still turning in the old gray matter too.  Over the last couple of days the clouds have been doing a merry boogie over the skies in the afternoon.   Today was no different a storm front came and went, and then started coming in again.  The giant certainly had a stock pile of marshmallow today; it’s a shame couldn’t reach up that high and helped him out.  Looked very inviting, if there was chocolate in the mix I bet I could have learnt to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment