Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 269 - Mothers Kiss

  Got a special ride in the buggy today, around the golf course of Nelson Bay viewing the hundreds of kangaroos lying around on the course.  The golf balls don’t seem to worry them at all, as players tee off from the holes, and they seem to be well and truly long term residents’.  Golf and I don’t seem to agree with each other.  It is the thought of ruining a perfect walk chasing a little white ball that seems to put me off.  Trust me I would be chasing that little white ball a lot.  Maybe that should be the new exercise regime for the New Year – food for thought.  Regardless of whether you play or not, seeing so many kangaroos in the wild and so quiet you can get close to, is a pretty cool sight.  This mother and child caught my eye, and there were a lot of families out sampling the greens.  I guess it is this time of year when we should be showing each other the love that this one won out!

No comments:

Post a Comment