Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 257: Heating up.

  Summer is well and truly here – yeh! Or not, but no matter how you feel, for the next three months plus, we are going to have more of the same, days like today.  Very, very warm, that I’m sure you could really fry an egg on the pavement.  Although not likely to try that one anytime soon, I like my eggs poached.  Ok the heat is getting a little to me today, I can foresee in the not too distant future an amber ale heading my way.  Once again the clouds are building up and it is like the Pyramid has become an active volcano and the ash is disgorging out.  I know I’ve put a couple of the cloud photographs up of late, but there are so many different patterns happening my artistic side is in overdrive.  Everyday there is always something new, so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment