Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 337: Pre-Dawn.


Ok, so I know I haven’t done a lot of really early morning shots during A Year through the Lens.  There is a good reason for that, not the morning person!  However, because had to do an airport run in the wee hours of this morning, thought I’d capitalise on the idea.  It would be a great sunrise with fabulous colours because of rain overnight.  Plus the fact I was gracing dawn with my presence which hasn’t happened in a while.  Some of the best laid plans go to…well you know what.  Since the colours neglected to turn up, the sun did try to shine its way through the clouds.  However, there was just a wee bit too much density for the light to get through.  It also goes to show I operate better when it is dark and got this pre-dawn shot at the Lagoon – serenity.  Which proves my theory again, great things happen late afternoon and in the dark!  Well I’m going to stick to that one hasn’t let me down yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment