Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 365: Last one.


 A Year Through the Lens started on a wet day so I guess it is only fitting that it finishes on a wet day.  Although, thought I’d give you a little different perspective on Cairns, than the Esplanade which was the foundation.  I seriously don’t think Cairns can get any greener and trust me there is no colour boost in this photo it is all natural.  The landscape is a green fingers oasis at the moment, even for somebody that can’t grow anything I’ve achieved great heights this wet season.  It has been an amazing year of travel through China, Hong Kong, and all states of Australia bar Tassie, and ACT.  The first three months alone travelled 18,782kms.  Lucky travel and photography is both my love and passion.  Thanks for all your support through the year and I hope you have enjoyed this trip as much as I have.  At the moment, cooking up some new projects so stayed tuned because later in the year off to a couple of very, very special destinations.   I really can’t wait to share those with you, so keep checking back for updates.  Thanks again. Michele :)


No comments:

Post a Comment